Think this is very nearly there, if you see anything that you don’t like/is a bug/shouldn’t happen let me know! Looking to publish in the next couple of days.
- Voice. I made it chatty – say “BBC News read top news” and it will.
- Settings page failed to save – Fixed – Thanks @mrlacey
- NEW – Settings page font size setting @mrlacey
- Live tile update issue – Fixed – Meee
- NEW – livetile text wrapping issue thanks Mark Osborn & Jay bennett
- NEW – offline run crash thanks Jay bennett
- Also thanks to Mark Osborn and Ed Harrison for their feedback
I plan to get most of these features back in the app, I’d really appreciate your help in prioritising.
- NEXT RELEASE – Offline reading mode
- DONE – “Next story” button when reading story (first on my hit list)
- DONE – Share story
- NEXT RELEASE – Secondary live tiles for sections
- DONE – Icons, when static, are defaults
- DONE – No Welcome experience. User must use app bar to access settings & sections to setup live tiles, lockscreen and select feeds.
- STAYING – Wide livetile contains full string date, this is just to help debug
- TESTED – Suspend behaviour is untested.
- STILL FORGOTTEN – Lots I’ve forgotten